The factory in Chyhyryn was established in 1914. In 2017, modernization of the factory was carried out, which included fitting out with the newest Italian equipment. The area of the factory covers more than 1500 square meters. Number of employees amounts to 240 persons. The factory capacity is intended for the manufacture of above 20 000 pairs per month. Chyhyryn has externalized garment manufacture traditions, since historically garment industry has actively developed in this region of Ukraine for many years. The Ukrainian national genotype has a built-in tendency to high professionalism in the sphere of garment and footwear manufacture.